Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School

Gosh, summer comes and goes so quickly, and at the end I always have to send my kids back to school. I so wish summer days were longer.

My girls (Amber & Auti) were up and ready to go to school this morning. In fact, they were up so early I could spend almost thirty minutes a piece on their hair. But they looked like beautiful little divas.

Amber has Mrs. Antol for her 4th grade teacher and Auti, in 2nd, has Ms. Swann. I think they were both very pleased. I just hope and pray they are still as pleased come May.

Jacob started school today too at La Petite Academy. He will be three in October but his teacher Miss Stephanie felt he was ready to be in with the three year olds. Jacob is not a fan of school, he whines almost everyday when I drop him off. I was hoping today would be different, since he watched his sisters get on the school bus. O'well, I guess I can say he likes to be at home.

Alyssa was up and ready for school to, but she doesn't have to get on the bus until 8:35 a.m. So, I would hope she could be up and ready. She is so pretty and with her new black Juicy glassess, she looks even older than she is. I'm not sure that this is a good thing. I hope I'm not the "mean mom" at the end of the school year.